murcia

Portal de Fuente Alamo

www.portaldefuentealamo.com

Fuente Alamo - SpanishFuente Alamo - English
detail of Fuente Alamo

 

Explanatory note of VOX Fuente Álamo (20/08/2019)

CLARIFICATIONS ON WRONG DATA

LACK OF TRANSPARENCY IN SOURCE ÁLAMO

LACK OF TRANSPARENCY:

The lack of transparency that drags our municipality is not well known, being the penultimate of the Region in this ranking;

According to a 2017 study, 19/162 indicators are published, 11.73%.

In VOX we differentiate ourselves in our effort so that transparency from the institutions reaches citizenship.

It does not seem that the current government team is about to improve this lousy transparency data we have.

Precisely due to this lack of endemic transparency in the Consistory of Fuente Alamo, confusion and misunderstanding can occur in the data provided, because it is very difficult to get the correct information, even if you ask for it.

We are asking every week for some important information for our neighbors, and lately there are several reasons to delay the issuance of this documentation over time.

The other day a great stir was generated by some statements and a press release that we issued from VOX-FA, and that perhaps it was not exact in the terms used, so in VOX we do not drop the rings if we have to recognize errors of communication, and that is why we do the following ...

CLARIFICATIONS FOR COMMUNICATION ERRORS:

Increase of salaries of the councilors: it is not correct that in general the salary has been raised, although in particular that of the deputy mayor we consider it exorbitant.

It has matched the political expenditure that was with the previous government team, and what is literal is that they do not attend at all to the VOX-FA proposal, to reduce the total political cost by 10% the first year, and the possibility of another 10% additional the rest of the legislature, until reaching the total 20% of reduction.

It seems to us that in a City Council with the current debt (which they have not just published), unless the politicians contribute something and the neighbors do not always support it, based on more taxes or less services.

Collection of the Government Boards (JG): these Boards are not being charged at the moment, as are the Plenary sessions and the rest of the remuneration, as they do not reach an agreement on the reduction mentioned above.

What seems disproportionate to us is the number of powers of the Plenary that have been assigned to JG, thus reducing the democratic quality of the Corporation, since in the JG only PP and C's are represented, while in the Plenary there is a representation of all the political groups, proportionally to the result of the Elections.

City Hall with the accounts intervened: that term is not exact to describe the monetary situation.

What was requested and signed on 30-3-12 was an Adjustment Plan to be able to pay suppliers in a reasonable time, and that consisted of a loan from the Central State for € 6,500,000 under very favorable conditions, and in exchange there would be a supervision by the Treasury, to ensure that annual expenses and income were balanced, without incurring more deficits during the period 2012 - 2022. We had to come to explain it to everyone, because at the time it was only issued a press release that reads and understands few people.

Excerpt from a publication dated 31-3-12, about the Adjustment Plan (see news capture Murcia.com below)

SUSPICACY:

It is at least curious the attitude of the PP winking at the PSOE, to get them to approve the remuneration even retroactively, in exchange for prebends that would not make sense for a party in the opposition.

If this is finally done, our neighbors will be able to think and rightly, what it is worth to vote for PP or PSOE, if in the end they agree to continue the waste and the unbridled debt in the City Council.

It is once again the "today for you and tomorrow for me" of the two great parties, with the necessary collaboration of Citizens.

From VOX-FA we will continue to be very vigilant, and denouncing any attitude or decision that goes against GOOD GOVERNANCE, SECURITY and TRANSPARENCY, as pillars of the improvement that citizenship asks us.

We assume without further our step to the Opposition, despite the agreement signed by the mayor to obtain our support in the investiture, and we will also serve all our neighbors, giving usefulness to the votes of the people who trusted VOX-FA, the past May 26

Source: VOX Fuente Álamo

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información